Wonderland at the Grounds of Alexandria

Last week my friend Momo and I went to the Grounds of Alexandria to see their Wonderland themed installation. 

It was actually quite busy there but everyone was being very respectful and taking turns to take photos!



White rabbit brooch by NatureGirlJewellery
Choker and mushroom pin from Dangerfield


















My outfit: 
White rabbit brooch: NatureGirlJewellery
Choker and mushroom pin: Dangerfield
Blouse: eBay
Coat: Collectif from Love Daphne
Skirt: eBay
Boots: Spendless Shoes

Comments

  1. What a fun exhibit! And you were both dressed so appropriately and wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Grounds of Alexandria" sounds so mysterious! What a lovely installation that is, and so fun for pictures! I love your outfit, Laura - blue is so great on you! What a fun time! Thank you for sharing your and Momo's adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's some installation! You look gorgeous in your outfit, too - proper Alice in Wonderland! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely magical it all looks! As an Alice fan, I'm swooning over your White Rabbit brooch, which is adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Em. Gee. That looks like so much fun! A dear friend of mine was a big fan of all things Alice. I always smile when I see anything Alice in Wonderland related in her memory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the giant book. And love your coat. I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Cover to Cottagecore Dress!

Melbourne Day 5 and 6

Update