Outfit Retrospective: February

Sorry I was absent last week, I wasn't feeling great. I'll try and catch up on commenting soon. Here, continuing my outfit retrospective, are my outfits from February this year.


Chinese New Year outfit: red is lucky
Hairclips: free gift with another item
Top: eBay
Dog bandana: sewn by me, post here



Blouse: Dangerfield
Skirt: old dress adapted by me



Dress: Dangerfield



Dress: Dangerfield


Shoes: Hot Chocolate design- I wear one of my two current pairs with most outfits


Tiny teapot pendant: from a market stall
Blouse: adapted by me. Post here
Skirt: Dangerfield. Lady and the Unicorn inspired from when the tapestries came to Australia. I saw them and they were wonderful.


Hat: Kmart
Necklace: Secondhand
Shrug: secondhand
Dress: secondhand



Top: secondhand
Skirt: Dangerfield secondhand
Dog: secondhand 


Fairy wing earrings: I can't remember, sorry
Butterfly necklace: hand me down from mum
Dress: Sakkas online

Comments

  1. Some very cute outfits and cool spooky fabrics! I love the unicorn skirt (which I think you've shown us before, so wonderful!) and those shoes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous round-up, I love your collection of quirky prints. The unicorn skirt inspired by the tapestries is incredible - have you read Tracey Chevalier's The Lady and the Unicorn?
    The black and white dress is gorgeous and I love your mum's tie-dye hippy dress, too.
    Lucky is adorable and wears his handmade bib very well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better. Those prints are fabulous Laura! I would be hard pressed to pick a favourite...bats, unicorns and cats...what's not to like?! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog looks very stylish for Chinese New Year. I love that bat print Dangerfield dress. The fairy wings earings are different. I have not seen them before. Like that floaty tie dye dress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you were unwell, Laura, and hope that you are feeling better now.
    Love the round-up of outfits, and although I am having a hard time choosing a favourite, I particularly love the quirky novelty print ones. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am behind, my apologies! I love seeing all your outfits - you have a great eye for fun patterns! Your dog is so cute (I snickered at "dog - secondhand"). Hope you're feeling better, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Cover to Cottagecore Dress!

Queensland Holiday Part 1: Ripley's Believe It or Not

Melbourne Day 5 and 6