Outfit Retrospective: January

I thought I'd try out posting some outfits and see if people enjoyed them. I decided to start from the beginning of the year, so without further ado, here is January!


Necklace: eBay
Dress: Revival (Dangerfield brand) secondhand
I later got a black version of the print and sold the blue one.


Necklace: secondhand
Dress: Old Tree of Life (they used to be quite Hippie Goth/ Whimsigoth) secondhand


Crystal chunk necklaces: secondhand
Dress: Sakkas online



Necklace: Made for me by my friend Yasmin, it's Alice in Wonderland/ Helena Bonham Carter inspired
Top: Dangerfield
Fairy silhouette skirt: Hell Bunny

I hope you enjoyed these. Would you like to see more outfits on this blog?

Comments

  1. I definitely love an outfit post any time!
    That first dress, with the musical cats, is a stunner, and so is the Hell Bunny one at the end! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the cat-and-the-fiddle dress! Yes, definitely post more outfits, I like your fun style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I always like to see what you wear, your dresses and prints are so unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing outfits, so it's a yes from me, Laura! You are just gorgeous in all these fun retro-print/inspired dresses. I often see Hell Bunny in the thrift stores here. Great looks! You're so stylin'! That necklace is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple dress is glorious! I like the others, too, and the necklaces. But the purple dress will stay with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed I also love that purple dress and also the Old Tree of Life one is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love an outfit post! You really suit those gothic-style dresses, I really love the purple one on you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Cover to Cottagecore Dress!

Queensland Holiday Part 1: Ripley's Believe It or Not

Melbourne Day 5 and 6