Lunar New Year Short Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps January 26, 2023 I have been trying out making short videos on YouTube recently. Here is one I made for Lunar New Year. This year is the year of the water rabbit. I am a fire rabbit.What Chinese Zodiac animal are you? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Debra She Who Seeks27 January 2023 at 00:30That's a charming video! I'm a rooster, not sure which kind. Happy Year of the Rabbit!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPolyester Princess27 January 2023 at 05:01That's a lovely little video, Laura! My Chinese Zodiac animal is ox, which I'm not sure I'm very pleased with :-) xxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVeronica Aldous29 January 2023 at 22:49I'm a water tiger. Lovely short xxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBracken Crafts- 100 garments30 January 2023 at 23:18I am a dragon and like Debra not sure what kind. Love the video. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVix31 January 2023 at 02:40That's a sweet video.I'm a Fire Horse, I was in a lift with a complete stranger years ago and he told me that I was before I knew it myself. Apparently I'm trouble (luckily Jon's also the same sign!) xxxReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That's a charming video! I'm a rooster, not sure which kind. Happy Year of the Rabbit!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely little video, Laura! My Chinese Zodiac animal is ox, which I'm not sure I'm very pleased with :-) xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm a water tiger. Lovely short xx
ReplyDeleteI am a dragon and like Debra not sure what kind. Love the video.
ReplyDeleteThat's a sweet video.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Fire Horse, I was in a lift with a complete stranger years ago and he told me that I was before I knew it myself. Apparently I'm trouble (luckily Jon's also the same sign!) xxx