Thrift/ Op Shop Haul


Close-ups:




Cute plates


Sanctuary season 1 box set


Heavenly Creatures DVD


The Artist DVD


Plain Bad Heroines novel


Fabric for a waistcoat for Our Flag Means Death cosplay


Metal fox ornament


Artificial egg ornament


Vest/ corset top


Wrap skirt


Poppy print skirt


I accidentally left this little guy out of the haul. It is papier mache (I think) and is a little box. I have seen ones like this that are birds and other animals.

What was your favourite item from my haul?

Comments

  1. Wow, you hit the jackpot! My faves are the little fox ornament and the papier mache cat container. I've always meant to watch that movie "The Artist" but haven't yet. Boy, it cleaned up at the Oscars the year it was released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did really well at the Op-Shops, Laura. I can never resist a pretty plate - although I have virtually run out of space - and how cute are the metal fox and the papier mache cat. And oh, that poppy print skirt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing an "Our Flag Means Death" cosplay?? I LOVE that show (I am also a big "What We Do In Shadows" and "Wellington Paranormal" fan). I love the poppy skirt! I have never seen 'Heavenly Creatures" - shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find so many treasures? I love the fox, the corset top and the plates as well. The fox though is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wrap skirt, the little fox and I still haven't seen The Artist. Thanks for the reminder! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your haul video! Like Claire, I love the wraparound skirt and the fox and adore the papier mache cat - I think he's from Kashmir, most likely brought back from India! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'm all about that metal fox ornament. But I love the color on the poppy skirt too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Cover to Cottagecore Dress!

Queensland Holiday Part 1: Ripley's Believe It or Not

Melbourne Day 5 and 6