Tea Cosy Expo

The annual Tea Cosy Expo on the Central Coast is run by the Lions Club. This year it was on the 11th-13th of June. It was the first time I managed to go as I kept missing it in the past.


A furry dog tea cosy


Teapot shaped like a dog on a sofa


A scotty dog on a tea cosy


Another scotty dog tea cosy


Dragon and highland cow tea cosies


Spider tea cosy with button eyes


Flower tea cosies


Tea cosy with variegated wool and leaf sequins


Cupcake tea cosy


Rainbow and bee hive tea cosies


Another cow tea cosy


A cosy cottage tea cosy


Owl tea cosy that won first place


Another prize winner: a dragon tea cosy


Koala tea cosy


Hello Kitty tea cosy


Coral and Nemo tea cosy


Grumpy cat tea cosy


Butterfly life cycle tea cosy


Large tea cosy with hen and chicks


Beehive tea cosy with knitted bees. If this wasn't already sold I would have bought it!


Plum pudding tea cosy


Another Nemo tea cosy, this one has an octopus


Chickens nesting in a tea cosy. Another one I might have bought if it wasn't already sold!


I was glad we went early on the first day, a lot of the tea cosies had already been sold but I was able to purchase this cute orange house! It probably would have been sold if I arrived much later!

Obviously I wanted to wear an  Alice in Wonderland themed outfit:


Teacup pendant: at a market ages ago
Pocketwatch pendant: present ages ago
Brooches: Jubbly Umph and unsure
Jacket: secondhand no label
Blouse: Tokito secondhand
Dress: Sakkas
Socks: eBay probably


Shoes: Hot Chocolate design
Bag: eBay

Comments

  1. What a fun and whimsical event! I like the cottage tea cosy you bought. The Christmas pudding one caught my eye! And you dressed so appropriately to attend, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of an annual Tea Cosy Expo. What fun! Love the orange house you bought. I think I would have gone for the beehive!
    Your outfit is gorgeous too, the striped socks and pocket watch pendant are the perfect whimsical touches! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would have got the beehive if it was available. It was probably the first one to sell!

      Delete
  3. The tea cosies are wonderful! The dragon one is my favorite.

    I'm quite taken by our outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also Team Bees 😂😅 but I like the cosy cottage too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I applaud your purchase choice and the other ones you would have bought - there are so many cute ones! I gave away my teapot ages ago (I never used it), so I don't have much use for cozies, but I remember my grandmother making the classic floral ones.

    Love your Alice-inspired outfit! So adorable! The striped socks and the bag are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I never even knew there are such things as Tea Cosy Expo. Love your purchase. The outfit is great especially the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the beehive one too. And your outfit was super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Cover to Cottagecore Dress!

Update

Melbourne Day 5 and 6