Library Lovers Day: The Invasion of the Steampunk Brigade

 Library Lovers day at Katoomba Library- 14th February 2013


It's a really beautiful library- look at all these little wooden partitions for people to sit in. They give a bit of privacy, but they aren't all closed off and claustrophobic, either! quite a few of us did airship pirate-y steampunk!
 

I got to hang out with some lovely people I had met before, and meet some lovely new people too!


Here I am looking a little confused. One of the ladies Cate was holding a tablet in front of her face. I was just working out she was taking pictures with it!


I am talking about second hand shopping and steampunk authors!


The delightful steampunk brigade! (OK, we don't actually call ourselves that, but I think we should! :P)



 Just out those windows is an amazing view over the mountains!


 Cutting the cake


Kate And Luke talking about Ironfest and an upcoming Terry Pratchett convention. I can't remember when or where that was.




 I didn't get any photos of myself with my gorgeous and talented friend Stacey, so here are two separate ones of her! She made the dress, hat, petticoat, bustle, etc. herself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilt Cover to Cottagecore Dress!

Update

Melbourne Day 5 and 6